Re: earthquakes, terror in general

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 14:38:15 PDT

DtGaffney@aol.com said on 6/20/01 1:32 PM :

> Have you ever been in an earthquake? It is really difficult to compare
nature's rath and how we cope
> with it. Probably better to not try. Terror is terror.

Earthquakes are scary. But I have never been so completely emotionally
wrecked by mother nature as I was in a tornado. Thus, I live in Seattle
where I can handle my personal terror better in earthquakes, which are few,
than in other choices. I near a volcano too, and everytime there is a big
"bang" noise, we all run outside to see if Mt. Baker has blown it's top. So
far so good. But that steam vent gives me the willies.

  ~ MaryAnn F. Kohl ~
maryann@brightring.com
http://www.brightring.com

---