Re: Elementary architecture

---------

From: menichino (menichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 13:28:06 PDT

I used to have our 5th graders make cylinders, cones, prisms and rectangular boxes (open-ended) out of white paper, then have them put the forms together to create some kind of building. We'd talk about space, and they would write about what their architecture would be used for.
Liz in rural NY
menichino@infoblvd.net