Re: CA earthquakes....

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 13:17:11 PDT

LOL- I knew I'd hear from you Bunki! Hey the last person to call me "sweetie" was my
hubby. But sweetie is a lot better that other things I've been called.
Whenever I visit my sis in LA, I have to say they are vague thoughts of the earth a
shaken whenever I see her earthquake survival kit in her laundry room. But I still
lovvvvvvve California!
MaryB

Bunki Kramer wrote:

> Oh, sweetie! It's over before you know it! It's not like the ANTICIPATION of
> waiting for a hurricane that last for days, or a tornado that completely
> wipes out a total town, or tons of snow/ice that last for weeks/months so
> you can't get food or heat. I'll take an quick earthquake ANYDAY!!!

---