Shorewood prints

---------

From: Jeryl W. Hollingworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 12:32:41 PDT

Thanks to some detective work by one the Judys (sorry,couldn't resist
after that Judy thread last week) we have tracked down a web site for
ordering prints.
  http://www.mhonline.net/~starry1/
I found it by doing a search for Starry nights,Dist. The opening page is
worth going to just to look at! Enjoy.
    BTW, teachers start July 31 in my district here in SC and the
children start Aug 7. Students last day was May21. Seems like the reason
they give for us starting so early is that the high school is on a block
schedule and they finish their first set of classes(exams and all)
before our Christmas break. So when we start back in Jan. the high
school kids are starting a new set of 4 classes. Sort of clike they are
on a college schedule.
        Jeryl in SC

---