PLEASE post sites for all areas of art

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 11:38:02 PDT

Now I am asking all of you to help me with Art sites. We had to wipe out our hard drive and re-install everything. I backed up all of my files/folders but somehow my "Art resources" folder that had all of those sites I have posted to the list (and sent privately)...is missing! That is several years of work/research. I have many of my files up through August --from another CD (pre-road Runner days and I have found many since then).

Here are some I know I do not have --and will need myself next year):

Art of Sports (compilation from many who posted to the list)
Molas
The sun in art
Textile art/Fibers arts
History of Shoes (hope someone saved that one)
Mandala links

Basically --all the sites I have posted/sent to folks from September through January as those archives are not available. Please do not go to the trouble of doing your own searches for these topics --just post any you may have saved in your resource files....or any othrs you think folks may be interested in.

Thank you in advance to all who respond.

Judith D.

---