CA earthquakes....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 11:03:10 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: gregjuli@execpc.com
> Hey Bunki
> We have far from perfect weather here in Wis. , But we don't have earthquakes.
> But I think it has been a while since you guys had one. That is one surprise
I> can do without!> MaryB

Oh, sweetie! It's over before you know it! It's not like the ANTICIPATION of
waiting for a hurricane that last for days, or a tornado that completely
wipes out a total town, or tons of snow/ice that last for weeks/months so
you can't get food or heat. I'll take an quick earthquake ANYDAY!!!
Besides...they only happen every 10-15 yrs. and last 10 to 15 secs.
generally and gives us something to talk about for a couple of hours (grin).
Toodles......Bunk

---