CA weather...

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 09:33:15 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: lia <johns392@tc.umn.edu>
> I grew up in San Diego, California......and this is about as close to
> perfect as you can get...... to perfect. I never knew that until I moved
> to hotter and colder climates. Very fine......But it can get boring. I
> would miss the seasons terribly.
Then you might have stayed a little closer to home and moved to San
Francisco - east bay area. We have wonderful seasons but no EXTREMES which
is just fine with us! We do have some palm trees but also color-changing
foliage too so we get the bright fall colors. Outside of perfect, the only
thing we don't have is thunder and lightning. I DO miss that!

Being "perfect" has it's disadvantages...we have a dang lot of people here
too! Toodles....Bunki

---