Need Help

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 20:00:56 PDT

The 11-year-old nephew of a friend has been diagnosed with cancer, and he
cannot have contact with other children because the aggressive treatment he
needs will compromise his immune system. They want to keep him engaged and
as active as possible. Linda asked me for some art lesson plans that adult
family members could do with him while he recovers. Iím giving her a copy of
Discovering Great Artists, and copies of different activities we have done
at the museum. Any suggestions of good activities will be appreciated.

Kimberly Herbert ( kimberly@wcc.net <mailto:kimberly@wcc.net> )
CAM Administrator