displaying work

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 09:06:17 PDT

I personally choose to display every student's art work. Some students may
not be as talented but are still proud and feel that they did a good job.
For those that don't try so hard, I still display their work. It serves to
"embarrass" them and I hope they will then try harder. I just don't like to
choose one student's work above the other.
I don't know if this is right or wrong...I guess I like everyone to be
included. I have taught pre-K through 12 but am now just teaching 9-12.

Becky in NC

---