summer reading....another opinion

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 08:48:26 PDT

The Left Behind series has been most popular...but to level out opinions
.... LaHave's books are considered Christian religious fiction about the
end of the world.

I read the first book....and found it way to indoctrinating for my taste
and personal beliefs. It also didn't spellbind me as many readers
suggest......in fact I never finished the last few pages due to the
Christian theme I found blunt and not very subtle. So.....while they had
potential in idea....I found I didn't like what I read of them.

Different strokes for different folks. Happy Reading! lia

---