perfect weather for Pascale, and school starting up time: The State Fair

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 08:59:35 PDT

I grew up in San Diego, California......and this is about as close to
perfect as you can get...... to perfect. I never knew that until I moved
to hotter and colder climates. Very fine......But it can get boring. I
would miss the seasons terribly.

Do you know a place where it would be 20 to 25 degrees (Celsius) all the
time in this planet without tornadoes, cyclones ? ... I search !

Ah.......and the big thing for school starting time here in Minnesota (at
least in the Twin Cities).....aside from a required number of days and so
on....is that school should start after the extremely important Minnesota
State Fair is over....that means after Labor Day. It is a huge
thing.......and logistically things are organized around it.......not to
mention everyone should have the time to go. In some ways this probably is
originally connected to farming times and harvesting as well.

...lia

---