Re: got out early

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 17:24:06 PDT

Jayna,
I have heard that the year-round thing is not so bad. In fact, it sounds
like something I'd like to do, since you get your vacation broken up through
the year instead of all at one chunk in the hottest part of the year. All
the stuff you put off doing (medical, travel...) you can schedule earlier,
and I don't know about you, but MY spouse doesn't get the summer off, and
it's hard to use her vacation days to travel when I can't be off too.