Re: Internet Access for Elementary Art Educators

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 07:36:30 PDT

I do npot have research just personal expereicne. Our school system placed
computers in the regular ed classrooms at least 7 years ago. We the art
teachers are just getting them this year. Many school aides received access
to computers before we did. I even know of a custodian recieving cable tv
before all of the special teachers. And as a school system we support the
special subjects with alot. Technology was not deemed important enouhg to
spend the cash. The regular ed clssrtooms are receiveing their 3rd updated
computers. We the special teachers are getting one of the better used ones.
Susan in Ohio