Re: good books for summer

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 07:28:49 PDT

The Left Behind Series is a fictional novel series based on the pretribulation Christian viewpoint of the rapture and the time after. The novel focuses on several main characters and their life here after the rapture. It is based on the authors creative and their literal interpretation of scripture. I know those that differ from this view point and those that concur. Interesting reading. Not the best literary work, but entertaining. Susan in Ohio