Re: weather/climate

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 05:45:56 PDT

Now, Mary Ann, I think you gave away secrets. When we were in Seattle for
the first time, the weather was very nice....sunny and comfortable. Before
we left, we were sworn to secrecy. We were told that people in Seattle did
not want the outside world to know how nice it was there! LOL Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com