Re: Papermaking resources online

---------

MarshArt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 04:35:29 PDT

In a message dated 6/19/01 12:02:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
JDecker@woh.rr.com writes:

> I wasn't able to find any good sites about Chinese paper....If any of you
> have found some in your "travels", please post to the list (found lots
about
> paper cuts...

I discovered an oriental market in my town and they have one section where
they sell gifts. I found the most extraordinary handmade papers there. Not
big sheets but stationery size and cheap. I guess it is used for letter
writing. We used them for pages in handmade paper books.
Marsha

---