Re: Education Jokes

---------

From: Clark Fralick (cfralick_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 20:59:37 PDT

I know there is one about an art theif who steals a painting from the
Louvre. After being captured a few blocks away a reporter asks him why he
stole the painting in the first place and his reply was. (Spoken with a
thick French accent) I had no "Monet" to buy "Degas" to make zee Van
Gogh!. Yuk Yuk Yuk ROFL Ha Ha Ha................well it's the best I could
do.

Cfralick

---