Re: good books for summer

---------

MarshArt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 20:14:16 PDT

In a message dated 6/18/01 7:49:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
BluesTruth@aol.com writes:

> Can you tell me more about the "Left Behind" series? Never heard of it.

It has been number one on the NY Times best seller list whenever a new one
comes out. I rented the movie but it cannot compare to the book. Sam's and
Costco sell the books cheaper. They will rivet you. It is a series about the
end of the world. Scary too.

Marsha

---