Re: weather/climate

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 16:54:18 PDT

Ah, weather. An interesting topic always. Well, you've heard how much it
rains in Seattle. If you listen to the legends, we never see the sun. Nice
to know the following: 75 during the summer (between 65-75), and 35-50
during the winter, and rarely snows or freezes, except maybe once during the
whole winter. Most schools don't have air conditioning, because you really
don't ever need it. Very few homes have it. We never have "humid" days, and
the misty, drizzle of rain we have takes the place of snow. Fine by me.
Statistic: Last year Los Angeles had more rain than Seattle.

cemy@att.net said on 6/19/01 4:26 PM :
> Reading all the back and forth "arguments" about the
> weather has made me realize how good I have it. At my
> school, the air conditioning is always too cold and
> there is no way to balance it and please everyone.

  ~ MaryAnn F. Kohl ~
maryann@brightring.com
http://www.brightring.com

---