painting collages

---------

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jensando_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 15:29:45 PDT

I am interested in having my kids paint collages in
the Fall. I was wondering what many of you use for a
theme for your collages (if you use a theme). If you
don't have your kids create a theme for their
collages... what are some ideas I can throw off 'the
top of my head' to the kids to inspire them? I thought
about doing personal things but know there are more
ideas out there than what my brain (which is now in
summer mode) can muster. :)
I hope to get lots of ideas from ya'll. :) hehe school
is out and I can talk my comfy way- southern hehe

jeannie in ga- where the high today was nice at 89.