Internet Access for Elementary Art Educators

---------

From: Gregg (dixong72_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 14:40:27 PDT

I'm trying to find an studies out there that might suggest how many
elementary art educators have access to and use the Internet for personal
and in school reasons. There's so much discussion about how many teachers
have access but I'm wondering if art educators have less access. If anyone
can point me in the right direction or provide the answers, I'd greatly
appreciate it:) Thanks!

---