Re: Paris info

---------

From: Jean Gallagher (jeanalice2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 15:05:51 PDT

Dear Susan,
I have got a great place to stay in Paris, not too expensive, near to a subway
station, in a nice neighborhood with cute little restaurants and bistros, plus
it has great ambiance. The rooms were small but clean. Here is the info...
    Grand Hotel des Balcons
    3, rue Casimir-Delavigne
    75006 Paris
    Tel: (1) 46.34.78.50
    Fax: (1) 46.34.06.27
I stayed there 3 years ago, so I hope the information is still the same. I
noticed you wrote your inlaws live in Ireland. Next summer my hubbie and I are
planning to go to Ireland. May I pick your brain for references for good
places to visit, rest, eat and all the other travel needs.
Good luck helping your daughter. My little girl e mailed me today, that the
"study" group is planning their weekend trips...over to Ireland and Scotland to
tour the distilleries! I think the saying goes..big kids, big worries.
Jean in Michigan

---