school days

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 12:57:05 PDT

As I sit here and read the mail of those of you left in school, I was
wondering when you actually begin. It is June 19, we are out here in
Texas, have been since May 24-26. We begin around August 15, what makes
up the difference? When do most other states begin? I couldn't imagine
still being in school during this time of the year.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org