sports artists again

---------

From: Jeryl W. Hollingworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 12:20:17 PDT

I've been putting together an order for the start of next school year
and I'm having some trouble. First, does Shorewood put out their own
catalog or do you have to order from other sources? I thought I used to
have a catalog from them but after I went to school, got the janitors to
let me in, waded through all the furniture stacked in the halls and
finally found my piles, I couldn't locate a catlog. I've done searches
because you can find anything on the Internet, right? But I don't even
find their company. Next, I've gone to the website of Leroy Neiman and
his work is great but there is no way I'm going to get to order $400.00
prints!! Does anyone know if his work can be obtained for the poor
masses? I want to make an eye catching display for back to school night
(isn't that a terrible thing to think of in June?) but I'm afraid I
won't be able to get any of his work to display. Last year when our
theme was the jungle I used Rousseau as the feature artist of the year
and one board had is work up all year. Any more suggestions from all the
bored people who are still reading their mail? (and not off on an exotic
vacation?)Thanks for any suggestions!
          Jeryl in SC

---