Re: noise level (was start the year)

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 11:31:43 PDT

My noise plan is for elementary. The note Bunky wrote about preventative
tactics was great advice. My stated plan was more for if problems arise once
they get to work. When I taught high school, I found that "discipline
plans" did not work as well as structuring things so that problems didn't
arise in the first place (how to do that is up for debate). Anything that
was gimmicky seemed to make the "young adults" react with, "You are treating
us like babies."

Leah