Re: noise level (was start the year)

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 11:19:42 PDT

Leah,

What grade level do you teach that you use the noise level , how do those
that teach high school feel about this with that age student. I do
sometimes have the problems, "We can talk and work at the same time", my
response is usually that you can but it is a mindless activity then, if
you are quiet and concentrate, that is a better grade as far as class
participation, you are then using Higher Order Thinking Skills.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org