Re: Looking for Ideas...

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 09:08:53 PDT

Hi , I can't help with class 1, ( same state as you, I guess), but for
grants, I always wanted to do a camera project, and buy cameras for each
student in a grade level, or , other ideas might be for a field trip
somewhere, to get an artist in residence in,
buy equipment of some sort, ( light boxes, computers, digital imaging
equip., these are just things coming to mind.) The last grant I did
was to get materials from Crizmac. Hope this helps. Betsy

The Austin's wrote:

> I have spent the past two weeks sitting in a classroom attending
> classes (UGH!). I took two classes and now I have to write my papers
> for credit. I am about brain dead, so maybe you guys can help me out!
> *S* have to come up with a grant that I want to research and propose
> by next class - about 4 weeks away. If you were to write a grant (with
> money being of no concern) what would you propose? Would you focus on
> new equipment, creative experiences for your students, ??? Again, I
> think it is just brain overload, cause I just can't think of anything
> to write a grant for. Thanks in advance!
> ~Michal ---
> leave-artsednet-5780X@lists.getty.edu

---