Paris info

---------

From: Marian Colman (Colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 02:58:02 PDT

We went to Paris in April because my husband had a meeting there. All
conference participants were housed at an Ibis hotel at Place Cambronne.
This is a bare basics chain, clean and cheap. The room did have a private
bath- it was tiny but efficient. I think the price was around $80 per
night. There is no atmosphere or charm but the price is right and the
location was great- steps from the Metro and close to the Eiffel Tower.
Good luck-- Marian

---