Re: Hot&humid

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 21:00:56 PDT

Ya man, hot and humid (with strong breezes) is the way to go! I just got back
from Jamaica and talk about hot. But the beach breezes are very cooling.
I enjoyed seeing the folk art of Jamaica while there this past week
( perfect timing for the list to be down, didn't have hundreds of letters when
I came back). Saw lots of wood carving, textiles ,jewelry, baskets and carved
bamboo pieces.
MaryB

> In a message dated 6/18/01 7:34:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
> ARTNSOUL12@aol.com writes:
>
> Hey New York and Florida - we're hot and humid in mid - Missouri and there
> is no Broadway or beach to entertain us and we stay the same color all
> year!!! . So quiturbellyaching!!! LOL Roberta

---