Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Hot&humid

Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 21:00:56 PDT

Ya man, hot and humid (with strong breezes) is the way to go! I just got back
from Jamaica and talk about hot. But the beach breezes are very cooling.
I enjoyed seeing the folk art of Jamaica while there this past week
( perfect timing for the list to be down, didn't have hundreds of letters when
I came back). Saw lots of wood carving, textiles ,jewelry, baskets and carved
bamboo pieces.