Papermaking resources online

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 20:54:55 PDT

I put the papermaking and bookmaking page on my site (even though it isn't
done):
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/paper.htm
Linked from Artist and Art Styles page:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/artists.htm

I wasn't able to find any good sites about Chinese paper....If any of you
have found some in your "travels", please post to the list (found lots about
paper cuts....I have Chinese paper cuts on the Oriental art page). I still
haven't done a "Google" search --- that may turn up some good ones.

Good night all,

Judy D.

---