Re(2): Hot&humid:Susan from LI

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 19:44:14 PDT

JH,

I do feel for you, in Texas also, we begin around the 10 of August, the
hottest time. I have been in that situation also. I got the attention of
borad members when a friend dropped in the classroom, later ordered cold
drinks from the local grocery store to be delivered, and then had the
local small town paper come out and take pictures. It was not at the
district below, a previous district.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org