Exhibits in Mpls./St. Paul

---------

From: holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 06:19:08 PDT

There are some great exhibits in the Twin cities right now. A Degas
retrospective just opened at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts, and runs
through Septmenber 9. You do need to call to get tickets--612-870-3131.
The Walker Art Center has a show featuring Franz Marc and the Blue Rider.
There are many good shows at smaller galleries, as well.

Mary H.

>Hello Everyone, Welcome Back...I have missed You All!
>
> If any of you live in the following cities and can give me some
>tips of special exhibits in the area, please e-mail me soon. Am heading
>out for parts West in a few days.
> Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN; Portland, OR; Denver, CO; Cheyenne, WY.
>
> Thank you from Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

---