Paris info

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 10:12:49 PDT

Hi does anyone have any safe inexpensive places to stay in Paris. I have
the same problem that Jean had with London. I have daughter over there
with 2 friends. They originally had a place to stay that fell through.
They are in Irealnd right now with my inlaws. But in Paris they will be on
their own. Any suggestions? She has the normal books on hotiles etc, but
personal expertise is always nice. Susan in Ohio