Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Cultural Resources - Japan, China more

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 09:55:24 PDT

It is time to call it quits for a short time....I have to back up all of my
files....time to reformat the hard drive (boo-hoo).

Anyway....I have updated Japanese and China links: (Added Japanese textiles)

PLEASE post any good sites you have found....I haven't done any new
searches. Just added ones you folks have posted throughout the year. You
folks are great!

linked from

I found the proverbs on Story Arts:
You will want to check out Story Arts for all sorts of interdisciplinary
ideas - languages arts and social studies.
This resource is linked from Comprehensive Arts:

Judy D.

P.S. If you are ever can check out B.J. Berquist's bookmarks.
You will be busy for hours!
I haven't even begun to "Tap into" these Multicultural sites: I linked the bookmarks
My Web page is my way of keeping track of my bookmarks --I have lots more to
go through (smile). New folks to the list...put me in your address
book..Chances are I have what you are looking for (on the WWW) and can save
you time. My Road Runner is out there beep-beeping frequently.