Re: portable murals

---------

From: Jean Gallagher (jeanalice2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 10:13:58 PDT

Saw a neat idea for outdoor (or indoor) art display. Hope I can explain this,
you know the storage units for closets made from white covered wire? The
shelves are an open grate design. I saw an artist use the long, 4-6 ft
shelves, for display. He simply attached the shelves together using plastic
ties. The result looked like a room divider made from the shelves, but with
the shelves standing upright the wires in the grating ran horizontally so you
can easily attach art work. Hope this makes sense! Good luck. Jean in
Michigan

---