the weather

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 08:39:30 PDT

Hi folks. I don't mean to brag, but, I will! I live in Pennsylvania (s/w)
and we have what I consider to be near perfect weather. Sure, it rains a
little more than I'd like, and it does get hot in school during September
and May, but other than that it's nice. The snow isn't even too treacherous
in the winter. We have very few natural disasters (tornados now and again)
and we get to experience the full flavor of all the seasons. Autumn in this
area is spectacular. No, I'm not on the tourism board, I'm just happy to be
here.

 Leah

---