Re: Hot&humid:Susan from LI

---------

MarshArt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 07:54:12 PDT

In a message dated 6/18/01 6:19:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dennis_golombek@hotmail.com writes:

> Those of us in the Buffalo area (up North I guess) suffered through those
> first few exam days with 100 degree classrooms and near 100% humidity as
well.
> Some of us deal with it by thinking of the long winter we had and wind
> chills of 30 below zero and 150 inches of snow.

I'm not crying for you, guys. Florida from June to October is yuck. Humidity?
Forget any make-up. It drips off. Hair? Frizz. You go through summer with a
tan but looking like hell. BUUUT, I will smile in December, January, February.

Marsha

---