Re: The Impressionists and bad luck

---------

From: marie betlyon (mariebetlyon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 06:57:41 PDT

Speaking of bad luck and VCR horror stories--I had a similiar experience and am in desperate need of copies of the A&E Impressionists series....

Does anyone feel sorry enough for a second year art teacher who is "looking forward" to year 2 with an art appreciation class (numbers went from 9 this year to 42 next year) and no books?

HELP!