Re: Judy GROCHOWSKI's new name.......

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 05:43:15 PDT

I think Judy is having an identity crisis. I gave her a new moniker too
when she was cryin in her beer about not having a cool other name. I call
her JJ or Just Jude but I think we should all see if we can find something
she really likes. How about that for a challenge, Gang?? BTW In case you
have not met Judy, she has red hair that she wears kind of Spiked and an
infectious smile that lights up her face. Let's see what we can come up
with...what do you say? Besides, we certainly don't want Binky..er
uh..Bunky..whatever... to be bored... so she can think on it some more.
Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com