Re: what classes to take?

---------

Holly112_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 21:01:42 PDT

In a message dated 6/17/01 10:33:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

Sorry about that last "nothing" post - I hit the send button by accident
ARTNSOUL12@aol.com writes:

> Susan on Long Island (where it was over 100 degrees and humid in my art room
> last week.) Only one more week to go. Those of you in the north who are
> still in school: don't you think they should have "heat days" like they
> have
> "snow days"? ---

I believe there should be heat days AND snow days! The city gave us ONE snow
day this past winter and it was HISTORY in the making!!! But get this--I
HAVE AN AIR CONDITIONER IN MY ROOM!!!!! Its like heaven! With all I suffer
through with my students, everyone loves to come to Art!
Gotta take the good with the bad....
Bad: Still going in every day through June 27th.... aaauuuggghhh
Good: Report cards are done, its almost over, and I love that AC!

Holly :0)

---