Re:My God!!

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 20:42:59 PDT

My husband heard something on talk radio the other night--now consider the
source--but I wondered if anyone has heard of this. Supposedly there is a
German artist who purchased a human cadaver from Russia and stuffed the
guy and made him complete with drawers that open to reveal intestines etc.
That's going the Sensation show one better. What do you think?? new urban
legend? Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #