Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Native American Textile art

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 20:14:05 PDT

I updated my Native American section on my site to include textiles:
Click on Native America at top and scroll to Textiles.
Pre-Columbian textiles are on a separate page.

I will be adding Huoicol links soon (already have several).

Please post any good sites you may have found. I haven't "Google" searched
yet -- and probably won't.

Continue to post any Textiles/Fiber arts sites you have found
interesting/useful -- for any cultures.

Thanks for your help.

Judy D.