Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

art curriculum

From: Janna Gusmano (jannagusmano_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 16:55:10 PDT

I am a second year art teacher. I previously taught K/1st grade. I am
working on writing a curriculum for the art program at the school where I
teach. I would like to get some ideas on guidelines- the state guidelines
are very vague! If you have any formatting ideas for me,I would be so
grateful!!I teach k-5 art and I am working with the jr. High art teacher.