The Impressionists and bad luck

---------

From: Joy McGugan (mcgugan_family_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 15:25:14 PDT

How's this for bad luck? We had company over and I forgot about watching The Impressionists, but found at 10:30 it was on. Discovered that it was running again at 12 midnite, so I thought I'd tape it since I'd missed the first part. Finally figured out the VCR and how to record (not my specialty, folks) and then the show begins, I push the record button. I'm rather pleased with myself and decide to go to bed while it's recording. Harry Smith had only been talking about one minute when the power went out! Oh, well...
Joy

---