Check out Sheree Rensel's site

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 12:52:48 PDT

Many of you will remember her as Wizzlewolf:
http://www.wizzlewolf.com/

You will find links to all sorts of information about Nation Board
http://www.wizzlewolf.com/nbc.html

I enjoyed her artwork:
http://www.wizzlewolf.com/rensel.html

All sorts of links for technology and Webquests too.

I have added a link to her site on my Art Education page:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/arted.htm

She has been very busy--I invited her to join the Getty list again. She has
so much to share about working with special education/special needs
children.

A special thanks to Yvette Lewis (if you are out there) for posting Sheree's
site to the ArtsEducators list.

Judy D.

---