Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Check out Sheree Rensel's site

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 12:52:48 PDT

Many of you will remember her as Wizzlewolf:

You will find links to all sorts of information about Nation Board

I enjoyed her artwork:

All sorts of links for technology and Webquests too.

I have added a link to her site on my Art Education page:

She has been very busy--I invited her to join the Getty list again. She has
so much to share about working with special education/special needs

A special thanks to Yvette Lewis (if you are out there) for posting Sheree's
site to the ArtsEducators list.

Judy D.