Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Scriptorium Journal

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 10:04:34 PDT

Dear BJ Berquist:

We appreciate your inquiry concerning SCRIPTORIUM journal. There is a
forthcoming website for the journal, which will be located at: (I wasn't able to open this yet. BJB)

Scriptorium is a journal of the arts that aims to publish both
and new artists. We use a CD-rom format rather than a traditional paper
format, which allows us to publish a multitude of media. We are commited
publishing quality work from a range of styles. The suitability of
is difficult to assess for specific grade levels, bearing in mind that
is intended for serious artists.

Any assistance you might provide in sending our calls for submissions to
other lists would be appreciated.

Daniel Asher Wolkow
D. Creason Bartlett
Scriptorium editors