Re: a special thanks

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 02:51:16 PDT

|Jennifer in Michigan
|PS- Yes, I know this is a bit personal and probably uncalled for. However, I
|consider many of you to be like family. My little art cyber family, I
|suppose... :)
        Dear Jennifer,

                You are in my thoughts and prayers. We are your little
cyber family and we do take care of each other. Robots aren't
professionaly teaching our children--we are, and we are persons....personal
news from our Getty buddies is what makes this list Great!

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                Breast cancer survivor, thanks to cyber support from you
good folk!

---