Re: what classes to take?

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 02:51:13 PDT

Hi Jennifer,

        Does Michigan require that you have to get a Masters in an
education or art education field? Mine is in studio printmaking and art
history and Ohio authorities at the time (69-72) didn't even blink. Perhaps
another field would be more open, interesting and challenging. Check out
the avaiable options. Good luck, Jennifer.

Sigh. Of course there is nothing for art
|>education. My "choices" are Gifted and Talented, Educational Leadership, or
|>Curriculum and Instruction (at a very expensive private university). I
|could

---