World history AP

---------

From: theat hurt (theathurt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 20:10:50 PDT

I am interested in corresponding with colleagues who will be attending training for AP world history this summer about incorporating visual arts in the new curriculum. I have been incorporating DBAE in my Ancient & Modern World History Through the Arts classes and am looking for ways to keep doing that within the AP structure. Any hints?Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---