Re: portable murals

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 17:38:19 PDT

I did several murals on luann board, with house paint and acrylic with a
polymer seal.. I have seen others hung outside this way. Do not know how
long they would last. Perhaps an extra coat or two of polyurethane for wood
decks would seal it. The board is very light weight and did not warp on
contact with paint. Not sure about the elements though with this board
Susan in Ohio